Thursday, October 29, 2009

Our baby girl is ONE!!!

Today is Mia's first birthday! Where has the time gone??? Yesterday I put her in her "birthday tutu" and attempted a few pictures. She LOVED it and got upset when I took it off. Mia has been such a joy to our little family. She's such a great baby . . . far better than Easton ever was (good thing he can't read yet). :0) Mia loves her new found mode of walking, playing in the tupperware cupboard, and popping out from behind the kitchen island to say "Ahh!" (Her form of "Boo!") She has the cutest little personality and keeps us entertained constantly!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

7 comments:

Lisa said...

She is GORGEOUS!!! What beautiful pictures! Happy Birthday, Mia.

Angie said...

Happy Birthday Mia! She is so adorable! I love all her hair. I'm very jealous of that.

Frank, Heidi and Family said...

I love how much fun it looks like she is having. You certainly captured the moment. I also LOVE the tutu. I knew if I pulled out Camberlyn's Tinkerbell costume before today it would be ruined for Halloween, and I was right, she doesn't want it off. These little girls and their pretty outfits- I LOVE IT!

Ammon & Hayley Bradshaw said...

she is your spitting image!! I can't believe she's already one! And I've only seen her 2 times! Unacceptable!! :) Happy birthday little one!

Christan said...

She is so dang cute!!! And I must say, you're quite the talented photographer! Too bad we aren't a little closer, we need a new family photo so bad!! Happy Birthday Mia!!

KayDee said...

Those are really cute! You did a great job! She looks so much like you! Hoep she had a good birthday! Good job on the cake.... the picture makes you want some:)

Mindy said...

Aw, Happy birthday! You know I want her! She's pretty much the cutest baby girl I've EVER seen! :)