Tuesday, December 22, 2009

I just can't resist!


I just couldn't resist posting about this morning's couponing "first." I got everything in the picture for FREE, plus the store had to pay me 11 cents! I was stoked!

2 gallons skim milk
1/2 gallon chocolate milk
2 Suave Men's shampoo
2 tubs Daisy sour cream
8 packages cream cheese
2 cans cream of mushroom soup
2 cans cream of chicken soup
2 cans green beans
3 packages Thai Kitchen noodles
9 packages Revlon emery boards
2 Revlon nail clippers
1 package makeup sponges
1 box black rubber hair bands
1 pack 2 Revlon eye liners

8 comments:

Mindy said...

Jess... why can't I figure this out?? Come give me lessons!

Lisa said...

What the crap?? You are MAKING money grocery shopping?? You RULE. I have got to get on board with the coupon thing. Maybe you should start a couponing blog?

Amy and Jeremy said...

I agree! Who did you learn your skills from and how can I do it? Freakin' amazing!!!!

Angie said...

I guess we all need a Publix in the neighborhood. Could you mail me one of those emery boards? I need a new one SO bad. :) Only kidding.

Erin said...

How are you doing this??? You need to do a post that explains your system!

Frei Family said...

Oh for the love of Pete! Will you come and grocery shop for me? I just grab things fast and get out of there. This is awesome.

The Harrises said...

Again, HOW? Is it because of your pretty face that they just hand you free stuff or are you stealing?

Alice said...

You are my kind of woman!! I love it when that happens!!