Saturday, April 3, 2010

Observations

** About this time of year there is a big "yellow cloud" that sets in over the lowcountry. What is this yellow cloud you may ask? Well, it's pollen. Yucky, yellow, make my allergies flare up, POLLEN!!!! We have to endure a few weeks of misery before this goes away and my olfactory system gets back to normal. It's pretty bad when your 2 year old can run around with a big dirty diaper and I can't even smell it!

** Too much Princess and the Frog can be detrimental. Lately Easton has been calling me Mama Odie.

** I've taken the last 2 weeks off from training due to sickness roaming the family ranks as well as having too much to get done. While it has been nice not having to worry about getting a workout in, I've noticed that my mental health has greatly declined. Note to self: 2 weeks off is too long!

** As a mother I clean up messes all the time . . . all sorts of them. Throw up just flat out grosses me out! I must immediately turn off my nose in order to prevent myself from adding to the pile. I'd take a blow-out diaper any day over throw up.

4 comments:

Tia said...

Sorry you haven't been feeling well. I'd take the yellow cloud over this cold weather & snow crap any day! At least it's warm there.

The Harrises said...

Here here, throw up has to be the worst. Although, with the pollen, which I remember greatly from NC, maybe it won't smell as bad. Hope you feel better.

Tiffany said...

I am totally with you on the throw up!!

Angie said...

I love that Easton calls you Mama Odie! That is a favorite movie around here to. We have too many movies anymore. :)
Sorry your house has been sick. And yes, throw up is the worst thing ever!