Sunday, February 12, 2012

Big Boy

This past Wednesday Easton decided he wanted to ride his scooter to school. I thought it would be fun for him so I let him do it and followed him in the car to make sure he made it okay. I made him walk it down the big hill but other than that he rode the whole way! He did awesome! I always envisioned the day that I would not have to take him to school and pick him up but that day just crept right up on me! The following morning he informed me that I did not need to follow him because he could do it just fine by himself. :0) That's my boy! I think he's hooked!


2 comments:

Angie said...

Yay! for blog updates! Easton is getting so big. I'm not big enough yet to let Brooklyn even try that! :)

Clayton Family said...

Oh my Gosh! Easton is so TALL!! Good for him and being independant:) and Yay for you!