Sunday, October 14, 2007

A Done Deal

It is officially official. We are out of the house and shortly on our way to the airport. It was a CRAZY weekend but somehow we survived. Lots of packing and fun last minute outings with family and friends. I went to the Witchapalooza show at Gardner Village (have I been there a ton lately or what?) with Scott's mom and the girls on that side of the family. It was really fun!


Packing the trailer was quite the ordeal. Scott estimated that we would need 21 feet but we ended up using all 26 feet and we still couldn't fit our grill and a few misc. items. Moral of the story . . . don't move cross country. :) Thanks to all of our family and friends who helped us get out of there in one piece. We will miss you all!














1 comment:

Phill, Allie, and kids said...

Hey Jess! I'm so glad I found your blog! You look like you are doing really good! I haven't seen you in for freakin' ever! We beached by your family at Powell this past summer and I was bummed you weren't there! My blog is set on private but if you want me to send you an invite then send me your e-mail address. Mine is meiners at wirelessbeehive dot com.

Alli (Ence)