Monday, October 22, 2007

Twilight

Because I rarely have time to read nor the attention span to sit for long periods of time without falling asleep, I don't read many books. That may actually be an exaggeration. The only books I have read in the past 4 years are the Harry Potter series and Memoirs of a Geisha. :) Last month I bought Twilight by Stephenie Myer as I was bound and detemined to see what all the hype was about that surrounded this book. To my utter surprise, I read a few chapters on the plane to LA while Easton was asleep on grandma and then couldn't put it down over the next 2 days. As of early this morning I finished the book in record time for me! All 498 pages of it. What a great book! I was enthralled with the teenage love story with the vampire twist. Great fun! I'm now anxious to get started on the 2nd book and on to the 3rd. I purchased them on Saturday at a Barnes & Noble here in Newport already knowing at that point that I would want to read them. I'm now on the bandwagon!!!!

No comments: