Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Backyardigans Live

Yesterday Scott and I took Easton to see the Backyardigans live. It was The Tale of the Mighty Knights. I never thought I would go to a thing like this but Easton loves the Backyardigans so we thought we'd give it a try. Turns out, it was awesome! Easton had a blast and I even found myself singing along and wiggling around in my seat. They make it interactive for the kids and lots of fun. At the intermission Easton kept saying he wanted to see it again, not realizing we were just taking a short break. :) I saw that this show was headed to Salt Lake soon so if your little one(s) like the Backyardigans I would recommend getting some tickets for a fun family evening out.

6 comments:

Christan said...

How fun!! We took Bailey to see Bear in the Big Blue House in Vegas when she turned 1. It was really fun, but she was a lttle to young to sit through it.
P.S. love the name Mia! :)

Tia said...

My girls love Backyardigans. I just might have to look into that!
Thanks for the info!

Angie said...

Brooklyn would love that too. I'll have to see what I can find out about tickets here in Salt Lake. Thanks for the tip.

Mindy said...

How fun! Carter would love something like that. Thanks for the info!

Anonymous said...

Oh how fun! AnnDee would love that!!!!! We will for sure have to take her to go see that! I bet Easton was in heaven! He is such a doll! We miss you guys and hope you are feeling good...not too much longer before you go from a family of Three to a family of 4! How fun!

Maren & Danny said...

To heck with the kids...I love the Backyardigans! The music & dance moves rock! That is where I get all my latest moves...:0)