Friday, October 29, 2010

Happy birthday to my Mia!!!

My little girl turns 2 today! I don't know where the time has gone. It seems like just yesterday she was sticking out her pouty bottom lip at me in the hospital. :0)


It's been a wonderful journey ever since that day! Mia has quite the little spunk and personality. We love her to pieces! We are enjoying the fact that she has been exponentially faster at learning things than her brother ever was. She potty trained back in September (hello $$ savings!), she can count to 11 on her own, knows a bunch of colors, and can dribble a soccer ball like a pro. She is proving to take after me so . . . watch out Mia Hamm! 

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

6 comments:

Marci Wittwer Butterfield said...

Isn't she the cutest thing Ever!! Lovethe pics.

Tia said...

A-DOR-A-BLE!! Happy Birthday Mia!

Angie said...

She is beautiful Jess, seriously beautiful!

Lisa said...

Those pictures are ridiculously cute!! Seriously, she is adorable and you are an AMAZING photographer.

Mindy said...

She is such a cutie! Happy 2nd birthday to her! It's gone fast!

Frei Family said...

What a cute girl!!!! I love these photo's.